Friday, 19 February 2021

China admits 5 Soldiers death in Galvan valley incidence | Indo-China Border Confict

China accepted 5 Soldiers died in Galvan valley incidence,a confict that occured in summer last year.Chinese spokes person told that 5 Soldiers sacrifice their lives in a deadly incident at Galvan valley against Indian soldiers to protect Chinese mother land.Chinese government will honour these 5 Soldiers with all respect.
     Although previously PLA was not ready to disclose the total number of deaths in Galvan valley incidence and was giving reason of national security.It took almost eight months for this declaration.On the other hand india immediately accepted total death and casualties and made it public.Also india honoured the martyr's with all respect.
         However the numbers china made public is in questions again.A leading news paper from Russia told the Chinese number is 45, interestingly other international news agencies also gave nearly the same number for Chinese side.Well the PLA knows better the exact death and injured soldiers from their side.
     

Iran’s Shahed Drone War Is Fueling a Boom for Small Counter-Drone Manufacturers

The rise of Iran’s Shahed drones in Middle East conflicts is creating a booming market for small counter-drone manufacturers. Discover how a...